Hard

its so hard for me to go saudi... im sad

Not so much, and don't be sad. Just let your self started with difference culture, style, life and experence. Trust me don't be start from this way.:cheers:

Nurse4u....why is it so hard? There is nothing hard if you will try your best. Are you a newly graduate nurse? Just start working or volunteering in any of the hospitals there in Manila. Actually the requirements here now is minimum af 2 and 1/2 to 3 years hospital experience if you want to apply and work in the hospital here in Saudi Arabia. In clinic I think they accept 2 years.
Riyadh Also requires nurses to take the Saudi Council for Health Specialty examination to be registered here. I think you can take the exam in Philippines. This is also called PROMETRIC EXAM.
The prometric exam is now required by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties before one could work as a nurse in Saudi Arabia.

The exam may be taken in Saudi or in test venues in the Philippines.

In the Philippines, the accredited testing center is Thomson Prometric, Ateneo Professional Schools, 130 H. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati City.

The examination is scheduled Tuesday up to Friday, with a fee of $90.

Goodluck to you and I'm sure you can make it. Another thing there are lot's of options for you being a nurse. Stay focus and review the CGFNS exam, coz the questions in prometric are almost the same I heard.

:)
Regards!

:top:

dont be sad brother we are in riyadh if you need any hilp send to me