Malta banking, etc.

Hay and pardon, I have been extremelly busy, barely have any time, as I was wondering which bank in Malta would you recommend for a newcommer, you know, the usual stuf, personal account, savings acc., and than as self employed, the bussines acc. ?

Thank you all in advance, and Happy Holidays,   :up::heart::up:
see you 2017, in Malta.[b]
[/b]

It's all like they have time machines for doors and you are back in the 80s

I have both BOV and HSBC. Prefer HSBC.

volcane wrote:

It's all like they have time machines for doors and you are back in the 80s

I have both BOV and HSBC. Prefer HSBC.

And service is unbelievable, wait 15 mins to talk to someone and there were no customers waiting.
Bank was Banif.

And BOV machine short changed me €5 a couple of weeks ago.
Ray

True. I use BOV in Gozo and can wait 20 mins for service.

I use Banif, but the service and product is not great. My partner banks mainly with HSBC and has less troubles

Michelle Attard wrote:

I use Banif, but the service and product is not great. My partner banks mainly with HSBC and has less troubles

We have banked with Banif for nearly four years and have no complaints.

We've had nothing but serious issues with HSBC.  We lived in Namibia in Africa for 8 years and had less paperwork and better service than HSBC.  I'd go with Banif.

The "international" banking (HSBC) is a shame in Malta. Opening an account in other countries takes 5 mins, here an eternity (

Cubanmaltese wrote:

The "international" banking (HSBC) is a shame in Malta. Opening an account in other countries takes 5 mins, here an eternity (

More like absolute disgrace. I cannot think of another industry that has no interest in new business.
:nothappy: