Job opportunities?

Hi all

My wife has been offered a job in Vietnam (HCMC). I currently work as an editor and is concerned about quitting my career to follow her. On the other hand I've always dreamt about living abroad and living of my writing. Does anybody have any knowledge of the jobopportunities for english-speaking journalists and advice about the degree of censorship for articles to be printed in Vietnam/Denmark respectively?

Thanks all
/ Henrik

Welcome on Expat.com Henrik ;)

I hope that other forumers will bring their contributions concerning censorship and job opportunities (concerning media) in Vietnam.

I must admit that media/press are severely regulated in Vietnam. Even the Internet in Vietnam, are censored over there; filtering sensitive contents such as political & religious issue and contents which seems to be obscene or sexually explicit! I am also interested to hear other views from our members in Vietnam concerning this issue ;)!

Hi all, I am an indian and currently living in Vung Tau, Vietnam. I have done my Commerce graduation from india. I have very little experience in finance, though i have the knowledge. Is it difficult for a commerce graduate like me who has very little experience in the relevant field to find job in vietnam. your suggestions are always welcome..thanks guys..happy lunar new year to you all.