Run away from qadama house

Hello there my please would like to know an issue bothering my friend. She left her qadama house and when she contacted her sponsors they demanded for money before given her passport  to her. She found out they made case against her as absconded from sponsor. Please she was caught by the police and deported to her country of origin.. now she want to travel to Bahrain because she gotten a better deal to work as a waitress.. will she be able to go .. or she will face problem since both Kuwait and Bahrain are Gcc. Kindly help. Will she be able to go using the same passport cos she can retrieve the passport from her country and travel with it. Is it possible for her to go to Bahrain after being deported.. educate me to teach her what she needs to do. Thank u

There is no way to know if the block put by the sponsor was applicable to all GCC or he only reported her as missing. Usually sponsors have to report when a worker, especially household runs away from them to absolve them from any legal issues and to get a new visa for a worker. If she has been caught and deported from KSA, most probably she wont be able to come back to KSA, however for other GCC countries she could try and hope for the best.

she should change her passport.for new visa.its an important and better  for her.

if there is no criminal case against here she will not be prevented from travelling to other countries in GCC.
she will be prevented only from coming again to Saudi Arabia for 5 years only.