LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO are INTERESTED IN ACTING.

Hi all,

I'm a no budget filmmaker in Vietnam currently looking for potential actors for my next project. It usually takes months to make this kind of movie(owning to people having jobs and only available once a week, etc). In this particular case we'll shoot at Saturday nights,(on which there are approximately 1 month rehearsal and 1 month shooting). I positively hope it shall be fun and an interesting once in a life time experience for those involved. Those who have interest and want to join can message me directly to know more. If you also know who might take the chance, please recommend. Thank you very much :)

The roles: 3 Men( murder, victim, night cleaner), having age between 18- middle age. No other requirement needed but commitment and the enjoyment for acting.

Merci.

Hi Samvalentine,

Can you please drop an advert in the proper section of the website ?

- Entertainment job vacancies in Vietnam

All the best,
Bhavna

Excuse me , around what time you'll be starting to shoot ..?

Hi,   please contact me if you are still at anytime looking for Western male middle aged  interested in acting in HCMC.
you can check my FB profile   ****

Thanks
steve

steve black wrote:

Hi,   please contact me if you are still at anytime looking for Western male middle aged  interested in acting in HCMC.
you can check my FB profile   ****

Thanks
steve

Balding and with a paunch?

:top: Just like me.

Do you still have a need?

Thanks for replying everyone, but now there's no need the project has been shot and finished. Cheers.

if you have anymore project please contact me

Hi!
I'm an actress from the Netherlands, coming to Vietnam for a while to teach. I just saw your post ant I saw it's quit old, but are you still doing some projects?

Kind regards
Nadine

Hi everyone,

As a note this thread is old. I would therefore advise you to post your job search in the Entertainment job vacancies in Vietnam section, it is more appropriate.

As this thread is an outdated one, i am closing it.

Thank you all,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed