Best restaurants in Lyon?

Hello,

Does anybody have any good recommendations for well priced restaurants in Lyon? Any type of cuisine?

Let me know!

Cheers

L'Artiste et le Cuisinier in La Croix Rousse. Changes their menu every month or so and it is french fusion with a slight asian spin to it but very slightly, just with things such as ginger, shitake etc. Simply mouth watering and amazing.

Thanks Eric! I'll definitely be trying those ones out after the holidays!

Hi,

I visited Lyon two weeks ago, I went to elephant and castle for a lunch. If you are just looking for a not to difficult lunch this is the best place to go. I had a great Hamburger at this place and I really liked the ambiance.  In the evening they have a pubquiz and it is a nice place. However if you are looking for a typical French restaurant I think this is not the best choice.

Bye!

Pim van Spanje wrote:

Hi,

I visited Lyon two weeks ago, I went to elephant and castle for a lunch. If you are just looking for a not to difficult lunch this is the best place to go. I had a great Hamburger at this place and I really liked the ambiance.  In the evening they have a pubquiz and it is a nice place. However if you are looking for a typical French restaurant I think this is not the best choice.

Bye!

Thank you! I will have to have a look at this one! Pub quiz is a bonus too!