Real Estate Agent Recommendation

We are considering getting a condo in the Pasay/MOA area because of our frequent visits to the Philippines, and were wondering if we should use a realtor.  Are realtors used there like they are here in the U.S., showing listings, etc.?  From what we see on-line, it appears that we will be making a lot of visits to individual  condo units trying to find what we want.  We haven't seen much in the way of real estate agents advertising.  It seems that it would be easier working with a real estate agent who could setup a list of units to look at.

Any advice on buying a condo or real estate agent that you can recommend will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry

Hi Larry,

You can view this page : Real estate agencies in the Philippines business directory to have some contacts.

Best of luck,
Christine
Expat.com

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it.

Larry

Hi Larry, yes, you will really need to get hooked up with an agent if you want to buy a property here in Ph.
Also, a real estate agent here typically specializes in certain locations. So a real estate agent who is an expert in properties for sale in Pasay Moa Area would normally have limited access to listings in other cities.
Imo, it's better to deal directly with owners selling their properties but if you're a foreigner, that's practically impossible.
I can refer you to the real estate agent who helped me buy a property here in Manila
Hope that helped!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

good morning to all ! am looking at retirement in  White Beach , Puerto Gallera , Mindoro  Phill poss later this year ! am looking at renting for 6 - 12 mths initially ! looking for accom close to beach for reasonable rent ! if anyone can assist would be very grateful ! cheers & have grt day !

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Ads are not allowed on the forum. Please recommend in the business directory.
Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Will have to recommend in the business directory.

I see that the agent above works for SMDC. SMDC is one of the largest builders around MOA so you might want to contact her.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please register/recommend in the business directory.

Hi Larry,

Check out this link:

https://www.dmcihomes.com/whats-new/new … pasay-city

Easy!
Mikael

Hi Larry,

Haven't heard from you since December, 2016.  How's the place in Pasay hunt going?