Should we still pay rent for condo or just buy in Manila?

For those who would stay in Manila for the next couple of years, should we still pay the high rent to landlord? Although the property price has gone up like crazy since 2012, I personally believe that the price may go up again especially the new development areas liike BGC and Pasay reclamation area (MOA).

Some developers offers rent to own units or so called Early Occupancy Plan (EOP) which you just need to pay low deposit of 5%, you can get the key to move in. The rest will be another 15% within 2 years, then the balance 80% by bank loan on 25th month.

So, would you still pay the rent?

Pick  a complex you like, rent first before buying,  there's a lot of factors in Manila, proximity, condo administration,  the way it's managed.  I did that b4 and was pleased. Opted to be out a bit to be away from the pollution.  Also find out about transportation issues.

Actually there are a lot of places in Manila where you can buy a condo. Buying a condo is a good idea if you have the affordability.

And I think to give the landlord a high rent price, it's wise to buy a condo. The potential of saving will expand in this way.

But before you make a purchase decision, rent the condo to consider the pros and cons of the condo.

I agree with you, rent teh condoi first so that you know what the real situation of the condo like.

Buying is always a better decision if we could afford to.

I agree with you, rent teh condoi first so that you know what the real situation of the condo like.

Buying is always a better decision if we could afford to.

And if you're thinking affordability then before you afford to buy a condo, it's wise to think about how many outcomes you can have after condo purchase.

For example, after buying a condo you've found another opportunity to buy another property in one of your dream places in Manila.

And you're ready to purchase that property as well, now after purchasing the new property, you can always give your old condo for renting service.

As you know renting a condo is very high in Manila.

This guide is might be helpful for you to find the right investment place in Manila:

https://news.fazwaz.ph/2019/04/09/where … ilippines/

Indeed, the purchase price and rents are constantly soaring, especially in primary areas such as Metro Manila. But still, these prices are comparatively more affordable than those in European countries.

Are there any condo or subdivision places in Tagaytay or Baguio?

Yes but very expensive

How expensive are they?

About twice what Manila is, at least in Tagaytay

Ok. Does Baguio also has developments?