Housing prices

Hello everybody!

I would like to ask, what's the minimum price for a 2 bdr apartment in small compounds in Jeddah?

As well, whats the average price for villa portion or flats with terrace or small gardens OUTSIDE compounds?

Inside private compounds, its around 80,000 SAR per year for a 1 bedroom flat. But this was years ago. Prices could have easily gone way higher than this and the waiting list as I heard is always full.

I guess it really is worth it for most single ladies.

Outside, we have a 3 bedroom flat with 2 bathrooms, a small living room and a good kitchen space, for about 35k per year. And we are steps away from a supermarket and two main roads. The building is not that old and we have an elevator like most new buildings.

Newly-built buildings outside compounds with flats same as ours cost around 40k SAR per year, and they come with airconditioning units in all rooms already.

Should you decide to live outside a compound, make sure the building has continuous water supply. The cost of electricity is very cheap.

Recently we are looking for a two bedroom, so we can tell you the price

Arabian Homes : 90-160k depends on which part, size, year built, floor level etc (apartments)

Shabartly: 110k (own garden, bungalow)

Divona: 140K (apartments)

Mura Bastan: 145k (apartments)

Jeeran Residential Compound (penthouse apartments): 125k. Would be cheaper if it's not penhouse (90k?)

Al Hajarayn Compound: 145k (apartments)

Now with saudilisation and the economy,  there are indeed more vacant places.  No harm to try bargain a bit as well.

Hello everybody!

I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in a compound in Jeddah? Can someone suggest me one?

@s300103588

Hello, please note that this is an old thread.

Should you want to receive offers, please create your advert in the Housing in Jeddah section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

Ok

Hey everybody!

I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in a compound? My range is between 30 000 to 49 000 SAR can some one suggest me some?

@Guestposter5841

What is the 35 000 SAR compound's name?

@mustafafaruqui1

Hello, please create your advert in the Housing in Jeddah section of the website. You will receive offers from members.

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … h/add.html

Regards

Bhavna