"Saudia City in Jeddah" 1 year prices?

Hi!
My wife and my daughter shall be moving to Saudia City next year FEB from KOREA, can anyone tell us there information?
What facilities are there that are in use, Any information would be gratefully received. 
We really have no idea, but we are sure it will be live there.

welcome   truhestory

i hope you enjoy here and share every good things with us

first i want to ask which area you going to move to ?

I want to "Saudia City compound in jeddah"

Look for posts by jetpilot as I believe he ended up in Saudi City.....

How are you positive this is where you will live? Has your employer told you this is where they will have you live & if so are they not paying for your housing? Most of Saudi City is reserved for those employed through Saudia Airlines.

Hi, I used to live there ,not bad.You have all facilities.Near by restaurants,coffee shops,malls ,CABs are around.

all fancy restaurant and facilities are just near you.

Saudia city is located in the suburbs of jeddah.
It comes in Alrawda dist.
It is actually a very huge and beautifull compound consisting of luxurious villas and apartments with all facilities and amenities. It is a very secure compound. It is a complete mini city. No need to worry ull enjoy living in Saudia city. If u need more information information regarding jeddah city plz do not hesitate to contact me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

beautifull compound consisting of luxurious villas and apartments with all facilities and amenities.

Are you sure that you are talking about Saudia City? Where does the luxury come from or what part would you consider beautiful?

As for facilities, all of the shopping area shall be shortly knocked down for renovation, so no one is sure as to what type of facilities that will be available come February.

Saudia city has been around for over 25 years and is outdated. They have renovated some villas but again not up to par. The only advantage I find that it's close proximity to Prince Sultan and Tahlia.

1 bedroom is about 40k/year.