Good apartments in al azizia

Hello everyone
I am moving to Jeddah in couple of days , temporary I will be staying in a compound,  I need to find a good 3 bed apartment/ villa in al azizia district close to al waha int school.is it possible to find good accomadation in expat community? I don't want to live in Arab neighbourhood... Do they have apartments where western expats live?? Does anyone know any good apartments ?? Sorry for too many questions I am really confused and scared....
Thanks in advance.

What is wrong with the compound that you'll be staying in?

Too far from the schools ...

I would strongly suggest you stay in a compound.  A very small percentage of Westerners live in apartments, and that's mostly in north and west Jeddah, the posher areas of Jeddah.  Vast majority live in compounds.  Aziziah, especially in the part where Waha school is, has a high percentage of Indians and Pakistanis due to the fact that both the Indian and Pakistani schools are in Aziziah.  And yes, some Arabs/Saudis also, the ones who aren't rich.  By the way, which compound will you be staying in initially?

For your kids' sake, stay in a compound.  If you live in an apartment, they can't really go out and play or just be kids.  Also, the streets (broken and full of ditches) are not clean (strewn garbage in many areas), usually there is water on the streets, and many times, leaking sewage also, from overflowing septic tanks.  Very loud and busy area also, with too much honking and traffic noise late into the early morning, like till 2-3 am, which then starts back up at 6 am. (I usually use ear plugs to sleep)

I lived in Aziziah for 12-13 years as a child, then again for 3 years as an adult, then 7 years in a compound (4 years with a kid), and now again in Aziziah since July.  Trust me, if you are sane and want to stay sane, you should choose a compound, ANY compound, over Aziziah, in fact, over an apartment in any district in this country, especially if you have kids.

For your and your kids' health, stay in a compound.  If you personally prefer to stay cooped up inside, and not get any fresh air or much sunlight, choose an apartment.  Even then, I am sure your kids would like to go outside and run around and play, swim, or make friends in the neighborhood...?  Of course!  So, choose a compound, as in a compound, you can still choose to stay inside the apartment/villa if that's what you wish but your kids can go outside safely, while in an apartment not in a compound, they can't go outside as there is nothing to do, and they shouldn't go out alone.

Having experienced both, I can safely say that in this country I would rather live in a small tiny unit on any compound in any district than in the poshest independent villa in the poshest district.  Apartments aren't even a consideration, they come dead last.  I can't stress this enough.

You can call me once you are here if you want to discuss this further... I will send you my number in a message.

Thank u very much..That's a very useful information, I am very grateful to you. Could u name any compound in and around azizia.
Thanks again.

The thing is, there aren't any compounds in Aziziah as it is a middle and lower middle class district.

The nearest compounds are Nada Village and Sharbatly Compound.  They are about a 10 minute drive away.  I will let you know if I think of any others.

By the way, you won't be driving, so why are you so concerned with distance?   You will sit back and relax, read, talk to your children, even teach them, whatever.  It is us men who get frustrated with the driving here.  You will spend most of your day where you live, except for a couple of hours at the most on the road, so it is better to prioritize the place where you will be spending most of your day, rather than the distance from the school.