Wanting to return to Tanzania

Hi,

I'm Bev from Denver, Colorado. The most amazing trip of my life was my Safari experience with 10 friends from Denver. We visited in early September (2016) for 12 days and fell in love with our entire experience. We also closely linked to one of our guides and I have continued communicating through Whats App.
Two of us, my cousin Jenny, and I will return in 2017, perhaps in May. We are looking for a good school for volunteering for a few weeks and then will do another Safari. Please let me know if you have any recommendations.
When I am there I will explore possibilities of moving there. I have begun exploration and am happy to be a part of this blog to gain further insight.

Thanks so much1
Bev

Hello,
You can check me out via WhatsApp number
* for more information.
Thanks

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi bev,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction.

@mwakanduru > do you have any useful information to share with us here?

Hello, I am glad to hear that you did like Tanzania.

I am originally from Kilimanjaro and do work on projects that support children with learning difficulties by giving them extra lessons and medical treatment so that they could cope with the learning conditions.

We also are establishing a volunteer program for people from abroad to work with different schools that are in need of experts to provide their support in different fields such as teaching and other areas.

Thanks.