Please help me find any job in Israël

Hi.
Am in Kenya but planning to relocate in Israel in a month's time.please help me find any job.also advice me on places to live since I don't know anyone there.
all advices are welcome.
regards
Doreen

This is going to be a difficult move and one that's likely to see you in poverty unless you have an income from abroad or enough savings to last a long time.
I would be very tempted to find a job first, then move.

Hi.
Am  Malawian  but planning to relocate in Israel in a month's time.please help me find any job.also advice me on places to live since I don't know anyone there.
all advices are welcome.  am holding diploma in hote lmangement.
regards
sydon

Mod, these 2 posts are CLEARLY SPAM.

Please keep an eye on all these spam posts from Africa.

learning2016 wrote:

Mod, these 2 posts are CLEARLY SPAM.

Please keep an eye on all these spam posts from Africa.

The OP hasn't returned, the other poster an occasional forum poster.
Perhaps you could explain why these are spam messages and what made you suspect them.

I am a Malawian. can I work as the Youth Chaplain responsible for guidance and counseling?  I hold a Diploma in Philosophical Studies. Are there Christian institutions in Israel that can employ me?  Please I need a job quickly.  I need an agent who is able to organize my visa,  work permit,  accommodation, food a contract because all the payments for the agent will be deducted from my salaries.

I am a Malawian. can I work as the Youth Chaplain responsible for guidance and counseling?  I hold a Diploma in Philosophical Studies. Are there Christian institutions in Israel that can employ me?  Please I need a job quickly.  I need an agent who is able to organize my visa,  work permit,  accommodation, food a contract because all the payments for the agent will be deducted from my salaries.

-@ptrckchale

You're asking to be scammed.

Any real employer will pay all your fees.

@Fred

Really?  I was not aware of that. please, I really need to work in Israel because of good payments.