Can work a online business?

What do you think about online business? Do you think it work?  What should to do for make work a online store?

Good day Mr. Giovannigio,

I have a friend who are into an online store. She is selling branded items and the income is really good. Just make sure your online store offers something that well known stores like Lazada doesn't offer or your items are much cheaper without disregarding the quality.

Regards,
Jon

thanks for advice
i open this website but i am still working for that it is still in half, let me know if you have some more advice,
www.buy-compra.com
thanks again

Are you planning to register the business here in the Philippines? Do you already have a market here in the Philippines?

yes i am planning to register also here in philippines, for now i non have market here in philippines , but i hope or that,  i want sell products of philippines in other country too o here in philippines products of some other country.

giovannigio wrote:

thanks for advice
i open this website but i am still working for that it is still in half, let me know if you have some more advice,
www.buy-compra.com
thanks again

if you want do online store you need lot better web site as that one !
there are free solutions and solutions that you buy 

depending on what you want to sell etc 

i do e-store since 1995 
knowledge in mysql data bases  php   and   linux server installing (dedicated server managing)

yes i agree with you so i am working for make it better.

Where will the products come from? Will you manufacture and distribute these products in the Philippines or will you import and assemble the products here in the Philippines then distribute it to your local and international markets? What kind of products are you going to sell (e.g. food or cloth)?

i am willing to sell philippines products in other country and other country products in philippines,  products is cloths and foods, and also some machine for factory use.
i plan also to sell second hand things like car o house and land

Do you already have a Filipino shareholder?

no, but i am looking for some shareholder

if you do export you don't need  shareholder

i would like to hear someone that had experience in export and import

for export you don't need a ph company you can to it with every international company !

import you need at lease one  company that's it's your partner in ph

thank you if you have some more things to advice it is so much welcome

I have an online business and yes it is working pretty well for me!  But you just need to be well informed of the elements of an online business, and once you have studied which product or service you will market, you have to start with a good website - do not fall for just those offered readily, especially those for free. Having a website is a science and not just something you can take lightly. You need Search Engine Optimization, Keyword Research and the like. You need Social Media Marketing.  It is a lot of hard work but once it starts earning, it can become fully automated and earn even while you are sleeping, on vacation, etc.

giovannigio wrote:

thank you if you have some more things to advice it is so much welcome

dépending the products you want to sale   there are lot  php store scripts aviable from  free to  about 15000 php ...  but  free solutions may fit to  lot stores

then you need a server that support  php and mysql  you can take it mutual or dédicated (only for you)

thank you for your nice information.
i would like ask you, if need some license o some permit for do online business. if yes what license and what permit need?

If you need help in setting up your business, seek help from lawyers for business registration. They could give you an advice about the business venture that you would like to establish and other technicalities that it may touch.

okay thanks

giovannigio wrote:

thank you for your nice information.
i would like ask you, if need some license o some permit for do online business. if yes what license and what permit need?

i think  once you have a business permit  you can automatically do online sales ... but naturally  all need to go over the accounting of the company that own the permit

Actually i do online sales  with an european company  as the server and the company are in europa
but the company ship worldwide so even an ph can buy

so you didn't got any permit?

i am actually in europa so my european permit is ok ;)

Hi Kate,
We are thinking of moving to philippines, can you tell me more of what makes your online shop a success? I am an artist inspired by marine life and conservation.I have several digital images on etsy and a downloadable book via blurb and tes.co.uk but am wondering how to make it more successful as a business, any advice?

Many thanks
Anita

Online businesses are probably one of the best businesses to have in the Philippines. Would need a better idea of what you are planning to sell to determine if it would be a viable business here.

Hello Anita,

First of all, we look forward to welcoming you to the great sites of the Philippines! Hope you enjoy every bit of your stay here.

Re your question about online business a success. Definitely the money is now online - you have a wider audience and customer potential; it can provide 24/7 especially if yours is a downloadable eBook, you have a wider reach, etc. You just need to know about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to make sure you rank, and I am not saying this just because I am an SEO professional. but it is in your best interest that I say so. If you know SEO and digital marketing, you will succeed.

Many people immediately jump into an online store without knowledge of the basics, and when they don't progress they are totally clueless. There are many things that go into digital marketing.

I am putting up a website that gives tips on SEO and digital marketing very soon. I will let you know and I hope it helps.
1) Have an optimized website Search Engine wise
2) Do Social Media Marketing
3) Other Forms of Marketing like Forum and Guest Post Marketing.

Feel free to write back for any questions!

Hazel

online business are worldwide   on my european e store  i have orders from worldwide
it's export   i have a trade licenz in europa  but i can dispatch to every country in the world  lot good tools for credit card  paypal and lot other solutions for secure payment