Pakistan Police Clearance Certificate

Hello

I am trying to find information regarding Police Clearance Certificate which is issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs ( National Police Bureau in Pakistan ) .

Can the Ministry of Internal Affairs ( National Police Bureau in Pakistan ) provide National Level Police Clearance Certificate for Pakistan Citizens that are living in Pakistan ?

Can anyone assist please ?

Hi,

Reference you query  about police clearance certificate, as i know this is purely provincial police matter to issue local police clearance certificate or territory based police station to issue clearance as per individual request. Police national bureau has no authority to clear someone out of Islamabad territory . Four province
1- Sind
2-Baluchistan
3- N.W.F.P or khyber pakhtunkhwa
4 -Punjab
it might be if the person has national status like member of national assembly or work on the federal key post.

Thank you

If you are in Pakistan

You need to get an application form (see below for locations) and complete it. All the documents and information you will need (such as reference signatures and a copy of your National Identity Card) are listed on the application form.

In larger cities: Application forms are available at the “Town” or “City Police Officer” of your area. The “Town” or “City Police Officer” will issue the required certificate directly to you.

In smaller cities, towns or rural areas: Application forms are available at the local district office of the Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) of the Police Security Branch. The superintendent of Police (SSP) will issue the required certificate directly to you.

If you live in a Federally Administered Tribal Area (FATA) in Pakistan or in areas where there is no police presence: Each agency is divided into Tehsils where there is a non-gazetted officer (Tehsildar) and a gazetted officer (Assistant Political Agent). The administrator in charge of the agency is usually the Political Agent. You should obtain a clearance from the Tribal Elders and forward it to the Tehsildar in your area. The Tehsildar forwards the clearance to the Assistant Political Agent (or sometimes the Political Agent). The clearance certificate is issued from the office of the Assistant Political Agent (or sometimes the Political Agent). The seven FATA agencies are: Khyber, Mohmand, Bajaur, Orakzai, Kurram, North Waziristan, South Waziristan

If you are outside Pakistan

You should contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate of Pakistan for assistance. You should bring:

A completed application form http://www.pakmission.ca/forms/pcc.pdf
Certified copies of your passport, including all the pages showing your legal stay
Certified copy of your National Identity Card
Two passport-size photographs
Applicable fees
In some cases, a relative who lives in Pakistan can apply on your behalf. They need all of the above items and they need:

To fill in the application. http://www.pakmission.ca/forms/pcc.pdf
To write an affidavit (on 20Rs judicial stamp paper) stating that they will receive your certificate on your behalf
An authority letter, in their name, to get your certificate on your behalf

Thank you

How can check on laptop usage data

Hi,
I need some informations about Police character certificate for Portugal,i have Police character certificate for Portugal valid 6 months, how i convert this certificate for valid one year,and where it possible in Pakistan.
I need Police character certificate for Portugal valid one year.
Please some one give me information where is it possible.
Thanks