Getting final exit from employer -Im not able to return to KSA

Hi,
I returned home for the summer vacation. I was due back to work in KSA from September . However, my mother became ill  during the summer and I have not been  able to return.

My employer has informed me that my exit /entry visa is due to expire on Dec 5th 2016 and they cannot issue me a final exit paper because I am not in Saudi.

I have tried to ask them what my status will be after Dec 5th..but they have not replied. Does is mean I will not be able to return to Saudi at all  in the future?

Also, I have an iqama that does not expire until April 2017 .. Does this make things more difficult ?

I  was hoping to get back to Saudi when my circumstances change ..but now I am wondering if it will be possible at all ??

Thanks in advance for any information the group can offer ..

Hello Dear,
Exit Re-entry before expire you come to the saudia. After expire exit Re-entry than to saudi Kafeel he will send you one paper through email or through Whatsapp. Other wise you don't to the saudia after 5 Dec 2016. You want to come back to the saudia before 5 Dec 2016 than you can take the ticket than you come the ticket.

By the sound of it your employment/contract is valid. You can come back before your exit-reentry visa expires. However, if you can not come back before the expiration date, your company/employer can apply to extend/or get a new exit-re entry visa for you which will be sent to your nearest Saudi embassy. Once you get the new (extended) exit-reentry visa then return  to Saudi immediately.

You must come back before your Iqama/resident visa expires on 2017.

saudiexpat1 wrote:

Hi,
I returned home for the summer vacation. I was due back to work in KSA from September . However, my mother became ill  during the summer and I have not been  able to return.

My employer has informed me that my exit /entry visa is due to expire on Dec 5th 2016 and they cannot issue me a final exit paper because I am not in Saudi.

I have tried to ask them what my status will be after Dec 5th..but they have not replied. Does is mean I will not be able to return to Saudi at all  in the future?

Also, I have an iqama that does not expire until April 2017 .. Does this make things more difficult ?

I  was hoping to get back to Saudi when my circumstances change ..but now I am wondering if it will be possible at all ??

Thanks in advance for any information the group can offer ..

Thank you for the replies.

Manny D I have PM'd you ..

Saudiexpat1