chronic knee pain

hey everyone

my mother is suffering from knee pain she can't pray properly, so I wanna take her to a doctor but I don't if have take to a orthopedic doctor or to a physiotherapist. can anyone advice what the best for her, from your personal experience.

thank you

You have to vist arthopadic doctor

take her to get hijamah done, its an effective treatment alhamduillaah and many hijamah places


New topic