Giving Birth in Dammam/Khobar Without Insurance

Dear Friends,

I am working in Dammam. My company doesn't give insurance for my family. Everytime, I have to renew iqama, I go for fake insurance. There are some companies, who give you insurance just for 300 SAR but it will not work in any hospital.

But Few months back we came to know that my wife is pregnant with 5 months. Now she is about to deliver. All hospitals are so expensive that if I give all my month's salary, I cannot afford the delivery.

Its an emergency, can anyone suggest any free hospital or a cheaper hospital, which can process delivery of baby in lowest charges?

please help me, if u know any.

No ..there are all hospitals are very expensive and unaffordable...we have same issue

Unfortunately as an expat, you have zero options.  Medical insurance in Saudi is a must for expats or you pay out of your pocket. Free medical is only for locals.

you can try in dammam central hospital or maternity hospital.  in maternity hospital, your wife should have referral first from local centers. she can have check ups in local centers and will be referred to maternity hospital on the month that she will deliver. in case her pregnancy is high risk, she will be referred immediately to maternity hospital and open a file.

hello ...
if u has legal insurance use listed hopslitals .. u cn know ur right by asking  " cincel health incurnse

i hope y cn find soultion 4 it soon

Hi Tobefather,

I am also in a similar situation, Did you find any solution to your problem.??

It will be really helpful if you can give me any help in this matter.

Thanks.