Cost of Pregnancy & Delivery

I am on Engineering Visa and i got my wife 2 days back .
She is pregnant( 4 Months ) now .

I am having silver Insurance card from BUPA.
It has mentioned as Maternity covered up to 15000 SR.

Q1 - Since my wife is Pregnant , IS it Applicable for her  ?
Q2- What is general cost for Delivery in KSA ?
Q3- Can you reccomand any other insurance or ALTERNATIVE If you feel better than this ?

From what I know, your wife can benefit of your insurance only if you work in a governmental institution, in private institutions usually they offer health insurance for the employee only,or for the employee and his dependents. Depends on the company. See where you are situated.
The delivery cost starts from 2000-3000 SAR, normal delivery(around 6000-7000 SAR C-section) in public hospitals and it can reach to 10.000 SAR in private clinics.(up to 20.000 SAR C-section) . It also depends on the city you live in. For example in Khobar normal delivery with a very good german doctor, costs 11.000 SAR.
If your wife can not benefit from your insurance , you can make  her, if she has iqama.

Hello! Can you please help me out how will I benefits my wife on my insurance?

Hello

I am on multiple re entry visa for two years and if I am pregnant will my insurance be useful here for delivery? For extending my visa as per new rules here I have made AL rajhi insurance. Will this insurance cover my delivery?

First this is a very old thread.

Secondly, if your wife is on a dependent visa i.e. Iqama and has an insurance card of her own, she can avail of those benefits.

Lastly, the visit visa insurance does not cover maternity.  It only covers emergency treatment and repatriation of body if you die.

Thank you so much