Hi to all,

Hi guys I'm Claire,I just want to know for example after the inburgering exam, do I   I need to take another exam like what I saw and heard about MVV? What is the MVV stand for? And it's really needed again? Because I already lived in Europe and has a PRpermit in Madrid, and planning to live in NL soon!!!! Bedankt

Hi Claire,

My understanding is that the Inburgering (translates as integration) exam tests your ability to integrate into Holland (understand the Dutch culture and speak, read, write in Dutch).  You are exempt from taking this exam if you hold a "Dutch as a Second Language State Exam" qualification, you don't need to take both exams.

An MVV (Provisional residence permit) is the visa that you apply for if you wish to take up temporary residence in Holland; it doesn't apply to citizens of EU/EEA countries, or to people who hold a PR 'long-term resident-EC CE', issued by another EU member state; so I suspect that as long as your PR is for long-term residence in Spain, that you don't need to apply for an MVV in Holland.

Hope this helps.

Wow it's sounds good I appreciated to much this information, so the MVV is not needed for me,my permit in Madrid that I have now is Permanent Resident, because I plan to move to holland soon that's the reason I am asking for some information... hope it will be ok ...

CLAIRE1212MADRID wrote:

Wow it's sounds good I appreciated to much this information, so the MVV is not needed for me,my permit in Madrid that I have now is Permanent Resident, because I plan to move to holland soon that's the reason I am asking for some information... hope it will be ok ...

One last thing; practically all the information you get here and from other websites is either from previous experience, or from the Internet, neither of which is wholly reliable today.  If you're making life-changing decisions, I would always recommend contacting the Dutch Embassy nearest where you live and confirming what anybody here has told you, from the Dutch official regulator.

Hope this helps and have a good weekend. :)

Hi Cynic,Dankjewel for the tips...👍👍👍😉😃

CLAIRE1212MADRID wrote:

Hi Cynic,Dankjewel for the tips...👍👍👍😉😃

Alstublieft.