Citizenship act 2000

i am a dual national American/British citizen i am trying to get my children an American passport  using  the citizenship act 2000  because i can't pass my citizenship to them i want to use my fathers period of residence to get them citizenship is anyone able to help me with advice

This site explains all of the rules, hope it helps: … p-act.html

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in the USA

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the USA

Moving to the USA

Find tips from professionals about moving to the USA

Travel insurance in the USA

Enjoy stress-free travel to the USA