Degree Attestation From Saudi Cultural attache in China

Hello

I have done MBBS from china and got job letter from Sauid MOH , i had attestation done  from MOFA Saudi Embassy , but not  Saudi arabian cultural attach

can any one help me how to get the stamps done from Cultural attache  .

last time when i went to cultural attache of S.A in beijing they refused to stamp my documents and also said that they are having new kind off rules that Medical and Engineering students are not required to have this stamp any more and send me off but here in india they are not taking the documents so that they give me visa and medical done .......
let me  know if any one have the same problem that i am facing about this china degree .....

thinking that time that has gone to get this degree is in wain

With Regard's
Anees

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

I am also facing similar problem .... when my degree was send to saudi cultural attache, they refused to stamp it and asked us to just get stamp of saudi embassy.  Now I have been give job visa fpr Saudi Arabia and they are asking for stamp of saudi cultural attache from China........

Did you find any solution ?....your kind help will be highly appreciated.

Hi,
I am also stuck with cultre attache in china. I asked so many people but they are telling there is nothing like that in China. Did U get it done? Pls help !

hi did you get the stamp ? i am facing similar problem..

Did you find solution for Saudi cultural attestation.
I also need to do the same.
Your kind help will be very much helpful

Please reply to my email ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, Can you please help me to guide with the procedure, currently I am living in Singapore but I have to get the documents attestation from Culture Mission in Beijing for my PHD degree obtained from Hong Kong. DO you have the contact number or email address where I can ask for the guidelines?
I will appreciate your response.

Many Thanks
Irfan

Hi, Did you get the response? please help me too I am facing the same issue here.
Many Thanks

ashabi55 wrote:

Did you find solution for Saudi cultural attestation.
I also need to do the same.
Your kind help will be very much helpful

Please reply to my email ***

Were you able to solve the issue? Did you get attested from saudi culture attache? I have same problem, phd from hong kong. They require attestation from culture office to get visa.

Please reply and share your experience !!
Thanks in advance

Hi, did you finally get the attestation done or obtained visa here in India without culture attache attestation?
Please reply, help needed

https://www.moe.gov.sa/en/contactus/Pag … sions.aspx
Dr. Ahmed Ali Moaidh Al-Zahrani
Cultural Mission China
Email : [email protected]

Response Time:Monday to Friday 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM

Work Time : Three work days

Alternate Service Channels : Tawasul

R u residing in Saudi Arabia? If yes Visit Ministry of Education  (Prev Higher Education Office) at crossing of Inter Con Road and Nasiryah Road Riyadh.  5th Floor Department Name : Mouadelah  معادلة  Degree Attestation function . You have to fill form Can you please contact me +966 50 8514881 or email" [email protected]         Younus Akhter

Anybody to advise on this topic?