Hi everyone - HELP me!!

Hi guys,  I have just signed up, so please go easy on me! I am currently living in England and have just finished a Masters in forensic psychology.  At the moment, I am looking for work in Denmark (Sealand) as that is where my girl-friend lives.  Although my Danish is pretty poor, I am working hard on bringing it up to scratch! I am very hard working and versitile and would really appreciate it if you could put me in touch with people that are looking for workers.  I have a full, up to date CV and references and would be happy to send anyone a copy.

Help me move to Denmark!!!

Thanks guys

Chris

Hi Chris, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

You may post an advert under Denmark classifieds > job section as well.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Why don't you apply to the Big 4 accounting firms - they have forensic departments looking into fraud and these kind of skills can be helpful

Hey there,

Thanks so much for the response, that sounds like a really good idea, can you tell me what the big 4 accounting companies are please.

Kind regards

Chris

PwC, KPMG, Ernst & Young and Deloittes

You might have to consider looking for a job outside of the field of your degree. That's if you want to move here as soon as possible. I can imagine that it is difficult job seeking from the UK but I don't know for sure. I would personally jump straight into it, get any job that can support yourself while you look for a job that is more suited to your qualifications.

Hi and good luck with the move.

See this link
nyidanmark.dk/en-us/

I hope it will help you on different aspects.

hello.
everyone,,,long im still a job for denmark through but still i didnt find..so please give me a way to move in denmark,,im agnes almene working in qatar as waitress please find me a job for denmark.
thanks a lot hope to hear you soon.