Is poppy seed banned in Malaysia?

I'm wondering if poppy seed is forbidden in Malaysia. I would like to bring some for my friend for baking cookies but I'm not sure if it's allowed there. In my country (Hungary) it's totally normal to buy it in any grocery store.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2 … -in-court/

Tuesday, 12 April 2016 | MYT 11:52 AM
Eating ‘poppy seed' cake can land you in court

KUALA LUMPUR: The public are cautioned against consuming cakes topped with or containing poppy seeds.

City Narcotics Criminal Investigation Department chief SAC Wan Abdullah Ishak said consumers if found positive for drugs, "even if they denied it", could be charged in court.

"If they are subjected to a urine test and found positive for drugs, they will be detained.

"They can be charged under Section 15(1) of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952, which carries a maximum two years' jail or RM5,000 fine, for taking drugs," he told reporters Tuesday.

According to him, police had detected cases where poppy seeds, which are illegal to consume in Malaysia, were added to cakes, allegedly to boost sale.

"Even with possession of less than five gm of ganja from the poppy plant, is an offence under Section 6 of the DDA 1952, which carries a maximum five years' jail and RM20,000 fine on conviction," he warned.