Job connection

my name is Otim Noah Abeku, from Soroto,Kampala, Uganda. I currently part-time as a deejay in Santa Cruz beach, Lagos. I hold a bachelor of Public Administration from Kampala International University, Uganda. I have two years experience in secretarial and hospitality works. I like team work, learning, traveling, making new friends and browsing. I intend to be a member of Parliament representing my home town Amuria district in seven years time. Am a very confidential person, ready to learn and friendly. I was scammed to Nigeria in September 2014 by my course mate(Nigerian) so since then things aren't going well with me. I hereby request for a job connection from anybody so that I can start working, save up and go back home someday.
thank you.

Hi Otim Noah,

Welcome on board  :)

Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Nigeria section of the website so that you may get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Okay, thank you

Hi, sorry for what happened to you.  You can always check job forums and website for available offers. What is your Background in?   If its in IT, Computer Science or Engineering, you might want to check this job opportunities posted on this website

Here: http://nigerianews.today/job-vacancy-co … s-nigeria/

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me.

Thank you.