What will be salary for 20yrs HR professional in nigeria

Dear Friends,

A big hello to you all at the outset …

I am a Senior Indian HR professional (Indian)with close to 20 years of rich corporate exposure. Recently, I am being offered a job in Lagos, Nigeria.  My enquiries are as followings:

1.is 15,000US$ saving potential is good apart from nigerian salary?(I am drwaing Rs.75lacs per anum in india  ) if not what will be the salary i need to renegotiate?

Please let me know what would be the monthly expenses behind food per month for 2 adults? I can understand this varies depending on individuals. But to have a standard daily living what is required?
2.    If we plan to go out inside Nigeria for 2-3 days what could the cost?
3.    If we need to dine outside in a good restaurant once in week, what would be the cost?
4.    What could be the cost of garments? I mean, any idea about shopping (minimum, as again it depends on individual) cost, if we do shopping once in month, I am talking about purchasing garments.
5.    What is the cost of petrol/diesel out there?
6.    Any idea about cost of electronics goods?
7.    Monthly electricity cost
8.    Monthly Gas Charge
9.    Monthly mobile charge
10.    Well, if an employer provides all required in a month (like, Furnished House + Car with driver & oil + Maids + Electricity + Gas + Water Charge + Laundry + Journals, periodicals + may be all others), then also how much USD or Local currency is required to have in hand on monthly basis?

Thanking you in advance.

1.is 15,000US$ per month  saving potential is good apart from nigerian salary?(I am drwaing Rs.75lacs per anum in india  ) if not what will be the salary i need to renegotiate?

Why would you leave a INR75lac job to take up a $15,0000 job?
It does not sound right except you are not telling all.  Also if that is $15,000 per month, you can live well in any country of the world without having to calculate cost of dinner for two etc before hand.

My employer promises me to take care of everything in Nigeria,and deposit Rs225ooo Indian currency in my indian account per month-Is it ok to start with? family accomodation considered after one year-with my wife joining me after one year - pl. let me know whether the offer is okay or not?