Salary Structure and other benefits of an expatriate in Nigeria

Hello All,

Glad to be a part of this forum.

I am a recruiter in Nigeria and i have a survey i am currently working on for my client, to determine the salary structure of an Expatriate COO in an Oil and Gas industry in Lagos. Please i need your assistance on several estimates on the costs (real figures and not exaggerated ones pls) and the list of other benefits that an Expatriate should have.

I also need to know the steps the company needs to take in order to Hire an expatriate from abroad, or if they should hire one who is already in Nigeria and working for another company.

Please i await your responses ASAP, so we can kick of the recruitment process. I also hope to find suitable candidates from this blog.

hope u get the right response here but if not check out guys on www. nairaland.com they ll help u out.& please key me in once this project is on,am a diplomer holder in electrical/electronics here is my mail add:[email protected]

Hi Girish,

Welcome to expat.com!

Please note that this forum is not an employment agency. We recommend you to be proactive and search for work. You can also post an advert on our Jobs in Nigeria section.

Best of luck
Vero
Expat.com team