New members of the Costa Rica forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Costa Rica forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Costa Rica if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Costa Rica forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2016 continues below!

Hi everyone,
I came to Costa Rica almost three years ago, leaving my former life as a project manager behind me. Now I'm working on my own coffee and orange finca in Guanacaste , feeling happier than ever before.
I learned a lot about all these tricky things which can happen when you start a plantation from scratch.
Besides that I help a real estate in selling finca properties on the Peninsula of Nicoya...
Pura vida!

I currently live in Cusco, Peru. Planning on moving to Costa Rica next August. Thought I'd check out the Costa Rica and see how it goes. Maybe get some quality information / advice along the way, and maybe establish some good connections. Also, if you know of a Tantra organization / community / group, or other places for meditation, spirituality, etc., please let me know. Thanks

Hi everyone and welcome on board  :)

@ K_Atman, do not hesitate to create your own thread on the Costa Rica forum and post your queries, so that you may better interact with members and gather information.

The Living in Costa Rica guide will also be helpful to you. Feel free to read the articles.

All the best,

Questions and answers about Costa Rica

Ask your question
Where To Start
By Mythril
Costa Rican experience
By akerthomas
Your best business development ideas in Costa Rica
By Priscilla
New expat challanges
By Alemi28
Are you happy in Costa Rica?
By Priscilla

Expatriate health insurance in Costa Rica

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Costa Rica

Moving to Costa Rica

Find tips from professionals about moving to Costa Rica

Travel insurance in Costa Rica

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Costa Rica

Flights to Costa Rica

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Costa Rica