Birth certicate

Hi, I am looking for someone in vietnam who will be able to help me get a birth certicate. I was born in a small village and my parents Never registered me therefore I NEVER got any records of my birth.

I am now a Canadian citizen and married to Us Citizen and and applying for my green card. They are requesting me to get my birth certificate or a letter stating why Vietnamese can not issue me one based on no records.

All help is much appreciated as I do not have mich time in this. They only gave me a certain amount of time to get this document. .

Thank you

Even (especially!) while you are attempting to get some resolution..?
Might I suggest you think outside the square? 
( After all, you are there anyway... )

Your case is genuine (and not rare) so appeal to the highest authority, like any
politician looking for a humanitarian good deed for their CV

The media also like to point out situations as yours, so explore these options,
for publicity can only help you in this.

Do you still speak Vietnamese and do you know of any relatives at all in Vietnam?  If so these things could help immensely but as Bazza said, (or at least I think he did  :cheers: ) don't give up.  If all else fails, and you know who to see and pay, you can get a fake one in Vietnam.  I'm not kidding on that one.

True.  And giving up?   Not an option, for even with the chaos of
before, during & after  'The War',  there will always be someone
somewhere who knows something.     Publicity can only help.     :top:

Get (another) someone to tell your story to your local media outlets
who are always looking for real-life, true, topical human interest stories.

..then stand back - and watch the fur fly!     

Best Wishes.    I'm sure it will turn out Ok       :)

http://kieubaoviet.vn/

Hi, thank you so much for the info. I unfortunately I do not speak Vietnamese and all my family and relatives are in Canada or Australia.

We came to Canada back in 1979 as a refugee and got our Canadian citizen 10 years later.

I have my landed immigrant papers showing my parents, and my place of birth , which I do not know why this is not sufficient enough.

Does anyone know anyone in Vietnam that can assist me on this or obtain a birth certificate?

Please email me xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sorry, my email is incorrect: xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct