Close

Has anyone used a Building Inspector before buying a Property?

We are in the process of purchasing a B&B and would like to know if anyone has used a building inspector before purchasing a property.  We are currently in Canada and can come down for an inspection but would need to know if this is a normal process or what do we do. The B&B is located near Los Tablas, can anyone help me with this?

Hi there
It is not the norm here in Panama, but i have used a guy for a building inspection and an architect from the city, they both did a great job but worked in completely different ways... i would say the architect did a really thorough report... it would probably be best if you found someone local to Las Tablas (someone you trust that will not take a bribe!)

Thank you for that information, it helps me a great deal. The building was reno'd completely in 2008, but my only concern is the roof and structure. I will look to see if there is an architect near Los Tablas. Thank you again.

Patricia Marino

Hello there,

I build a house, and I never use any inspector. How many big is the hause what you want? You need first a Permission for building and them you can build.

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
northblue
Italian considering moving to Panama - help :)
By northblue
ryanbliss16
Immigration attorney in Coronado
By ryanbliss16
holisticdoc
Affordable Lawyer of Integrity and Intelligence Wanted
By holisticdoc
adriano72
Looking for a reliable insurance broker
By adriano72
S.M.Arif
Need some information please !