Business start up

any one know the in and out of starting up a business in panama?

I would like to set up a business  in Panama myself  if you need someone  to set up an  idea  please  at my Email. [email protected]

Hi

Depending on the business you plan to start up, one of the best ways is to set up at corporation...this way you effectively have your own company.

There are restrictions to some businesses that you cannot do here in Panama, such as retail.

http://brocepinilla.com/App_UI/WebPorta … .aspx?id=9

Hope that helps...

Regards

Lorna

Thank you for your information. .but. I was talk tha you could buy a taxi.   Or  a mini bus. .. Do you know anything about that??   If you're a British citizen   they will give you the  resident  mucha easier? ?

Hi
Not so sure about that, they have their own yellow cabs and if you start up a mini bus/taxi service you have to be registered and i believe there is a quite high cost involved in that.
Lx

Hi thanks for all your help. Sorry to bother you so much. ..

No problem :-)  I know what it is like...there are so many questions that need answering!

What are you guys in Panama for work?

I now work for Try Panama Real Estate, but I have also worked for Panama Road Runner (Secure Transport) and I have my own business as a Hypnotherapist and Reiki Practitioner.

My Husband is an Independent advisor for St James International, providing wealth management etc.

Depends on the kinda' business...I am in the process but my business includes legislation reform so politics are involved...

Hi guys. Would be possible to buy. A bus. Or taxi. And put its to work for the tourist? ?  .

please can you advice me on that...
thanks you so much. ..

Yes, there is a few things you need to do before starting bussines here in Panama

I would like to help in the foundation of your bussines, if you want you can contact me at: [email protected].
There is a lot of bussines idea that can be succesfull here in Panama. Hope to hear from you.

Aldo