Close

satellital tv and internet providers

I am new in jeddah and I am looking for the best satellital tv and internet providers. I am interested in watching some American and Australian channels. I will appreciate you colaboration. thnx

Hello and welcome to Jeddah, here is what I know about channels:-
a) Browse the website en. satexpat. com/tv/saudi_arabia/ to find the channels you are looking for. Good news is these channels are free to air but would require you to setup a satellite dish and LNB and a receiver/decoder.
b) Another site with list of free to air channels lyngsat .com /freetv/Saudi-Arabia. html
c) OSN - paid satellite tv channel, website: osn.com. Perhaps the only network with customer service here. American channels are available.
d) Amazon Firestick or Roku - Both can be purchased online and would work but require good internet connection.

Pls let me know if you need more information.

thank you very much, just what i was looking for. I am wondering how the amazon Firestick works? do I need the amazon fire?

i found out about the amazon fire tv, Do you know if SA has any restriction to use this device or using any of the apps? thanx

Moving to Jeddah

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jeddah

Travel insurance in Jeddah

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Jeddah

Flights to Jeddah

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jeddah