STC FTTH modem settings

Assalamu Alaikum

Recently, stc have installed the fibre optics modem all over Jeddah. I have the username and password for my connection but i dont have the username and password for the ip address. There is some kind of registration involved in which i can set my username and password online so where can i find it?

Hello stc.

Welcome to Expat.com!

This thread can help. :)

Aurélie

That thread didnt help yet

anyways thank you

username: root
password: admin

:)

promicin wrote:

Logically, the modem setting page must be local credential rather than anything online. So what @promicin said must work. In case it doesn't, must try master resetting the device.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
promicin wrote:

Logically, the modem setting page must be local credential rather than anything online. So what @promicin said must work. In case it doesn't, must try master resetting the device.

i think he's asking about the modem's internal webpage where he can set wifi settings among other configuration.

In the new Alcatel Lucent modems supplied by STC for fiber optic, the webpage is located at 192.168.1.251 and use the above user/pass to authenticate.

BTW dont master reset the device, it might unnecessarily cause you to have to call STC to fix the settings.

Yep, he must try resetting to factory-defaults ONLY after trying many passwords :) If nothing works, what else is in options?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Yep, he must try resetting to factory-defaults ONLY after trying many passwords :) If nothing works, what else is in options?

It will work :)

also this pdf has a list of all STC modems and their respective user/pass and configuration tutorials.

:top: @promicin

promicin wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

It will work :)

also this pdf has a list of all STC modems and their respective user/pass and configuration tutorials.

Thanks Everyone for your help... yes the username and password for the IP address 192.168.1.251 is root and admin respectively.

As salam Alikum ,hi every 1, i'm  searching for information about stc fibar optic new contention,       right now i''m in jeddah  banimalik st. so plz any one infom me which part in jeddah stc fibar optic new contention available. thnxs