LADIES of Expat BLOG Coffee Morning

DATE: 10th January
TIME: 9:30 to 1:00

if you are planning on attending just post a message on this topic :)and PM me your cell number. by the end of wednesday evening i shall call attendees, then PM my cell and directions to get here.

Sorry Guys, Ladies Only.

wizardofnaz wrote:

DATE: 10th January
TIME: 9:30 to 1:00

if you are planning on attending just post a message on this topic :)and PM me your cell number. by the end of wednesday evening i shall call attendees, then PM my cell and directions to get here.

Sorry Guys, Ladies Only.

Hi Wiz, you already have me down as confirmed, this is just to post as requested :)  I will send you an sms so you have my number and can send me the directions.  CAF and I will share a lift there.  JillnDave Jill, will you be joining us?  Anyone else?

Thanks for that Flow!~ any other takers? please please please come!

Inbox me your numbers once you add yourself to the list!

I shall call you all once and then Inbox you my cell and directions to get here

Can we get takeAway :D

you've mistaken my house for a drive thru SLY :D one of these days we'll include the guys i am sure!

wizardofnaz wrote:

Thanks for that Flow!~ any other takers? please please please come!

Inbox me your numbers once you add yourself to the list!

I shall call you all once and then Inbox you my cell and directions to get here

Flow?  who is Flow:o Go without the Flow pleeeeeeese

Sorry for da late reply,i'll b attending aswell:)

As I PM'ed to Naz,  being on Monday morning has made it impossible for us 'working gals' to attend but hopefully next time.

Have fun! :)

How about home delivery for the guys? Am willing to send my driver to pick up...

Hi wizard n ladies,
I am a new member here.
Wish  could attend but I will be @ work,
can you do one day on  weekends in future..

Have a good time, ladies..

Allie, we will plan something for the evening or on a weekend for you and the others to attend.   Hope you are doing well.  Looking forward to hearing about your holidays!  Maybe even an impromptu get together at a coffee house.  Love those!  :top:

Hi Wiz,

Hope it's not too late to put my name down.

Cheers

hehehehehe
I am one of the "others"?????

LOST reference??? love it. wish you could make it!

so far, ladies in attendance are going to be 5 including myself. and if anyone else would like to come still, just pm me your cell and email address. i will send out the maps my hubby has so kindly drawn out for you...

nzpounamu wrote:

Hi Wiz,

Hope it's not too late to put my name down.

Cheers

Hey NZ, great:D :top: Will look forward to seeing you there, its been too long and hope you are fully recovered (we missed you at the Christmas do)

wizardofnaz wrote:

so far, ladies in attendance are going to be 5 including myself. and if anyone else would like to come still, just pm me your cell and email address. i will send out the maps my hubby has so kindly drawn out for you...

Hey Wiz, do you have NZ (nzpounamu) within the 5?  If not, put her in as she is confirmed.  :)

yup i do!

An excellent event!! Glad that we all got a chance to meet! Lets keep meeting! anyone up for another get together at my place next month, just let me know!

Thanks, Wiz, for hosting this Coffee Morning.  It was good to meet up with some old friends and to meet a couple of new faces.  B84, I will send you some information and I hope you will be able to come join some of us for some get-togethers when we go out and about town.

As for a 'monthly' coffee meet-up it would also be a very good idea if other women could host and rotate these type of gatherings, giving women the chance to meet up with new people and to broaden their Riyadh interaction.

Also, please bear in mind their are a whole host of Coffee Mornings coming back now that the year-end is over.  For example:  Kingdom Coffee Morning is the first Monday of each month.  Women can attend and you do not have to pre-book, you just need to pitch up, with your ID and participate.  They have a restaurant where coffee and snacks are served and a massive Compound Bizzare, which keeps many women very busy browsing and shopping all morning.  Tends to start at 09:00/09:30 til around 12noon.  Check out the previous posts about Kingdom Coffee Morning.

So, lots to do and lots going on :)

Wizard, thanks for hosting us today!  Great Job!  Looking forward to the next one...  :D

Hey Wizard, thanks for hosting the get together this morning. Was great to meet the ladies and I made your garbanzo dish for my dinner!

Nice NZ, I will have to try that one next time!  I missed it...

Hi
This reply is pretty late but it was lovely meeting u ladies and i would definetly b joining u guys @these get-togethers:)

It will be lovely if new meetings are coming up. :)

Hi..i am also a new member and would be glad to make new friends through this...