Filipina nurse want to marry Palestinian muslim. How and Where?

Hi
Salamalaykum!

Im a filipina nurse in saudi arabia and i have a fiance doctor in the same hospital. Hes a palestinian muslim residing in saudi arabia. Were both muslim bcoz i converted to islam. We are planning to get married but we dont know where and how. Where its better here or in the philippines.. Did our municipality in the philippines will allow marriage of muslims?or better here in saudi arabia? Is it too difficult to marry here?

Pls kindly help thank you.

It is very easy to marry here if both of you are Muslims.
Just you need to go to the General Court (Mahkamat AlDaman Wa AlAnkiha) located in Sulaimania District in AlTahliya Rd,he need to go first and have an appointment, then attend  with the witnesses and the judge will make the marriage contract for you.
Thanks.

Thank you so much. It will be a good help. Thank you .

One thing also, do i need permission from my guardian or from the hosp i work with? Whats the requirements for me? Thank you

Prexious wrote:

Hi
Salamalaykum!

Im a filipina nurse in saudi arabia and i have a fiance doctor in the same hospital. Hes a palestinian muslim residing in saudi arabia. Were both muslim bcoz i converted to islam. We are planning to get married but we dont know where and how. Where its better here or in the philippines.. Did our municipality in the philippines will allow marriage of muslims?or better here in saudi arabia? Is it too difficult to marry here?

Pls kindly help thank you.

Dear Sister,

Here is some of your documents which you need to do marriage here in Saudi Arabia.
As you mentioned you are revert (not convert) Muslim, so you should have ''SHAHADAH (Revert Muslim Certificate)'' it's from issued by a Muslim school (called Madrisa) where you learn about Islam and pass that exam, it's prove of Muslim (after that this certificate you need to translate in English and attached with Arabic certificate and visit to Philippine embassy for attestation), 2nd change of religion on your iqama should process by your hospital. Without these two documents you can't proceed marry to a muslim man here.

Further you need NOC (No objection certificate from your hospital plus from your parents), from parents maybe not that important as you revert into Muslim so QADI (called judge in Islamic court who will do process front of witnesses) he can be sign from your father side. Well that's final process.

I did married already through this process so you can ask me any question anytime if you got any doubt. But I am not using this website always, for time pass only. you can txt me on my whatsapp anytime 0550521012.

Your brother in Islam (Rahman)

Thank you so much brother. You are a real help to me.

Prexious wrote:

Thank you so much brother. You are a real help to me.

Welcome Sister any time.

Wish you all Happy Eid Mubarak

Best Wishes! Palestinians were nice and peace loving people. I have a neighbor in our town who is married to a Palestinian. The girl also returned to Islam and they both stay in our place.

Hello im cindyrea i am a pilipina and my question is.i am married in philippines  .But im almost 3yrs seperate..and i want to convert islam to marry a saudi man.Bcuz my sponsor want to marry me..Its difficult? ?plz give me a advice and help me if what the is the good..
Thank u and ALLAH bless u

Hi,

You need to get divorced first from your Philipino husband (legally) & should have documentary evidence.
If you know any Saudi man then it can or find through the marriage website.
May Allah bless you.
Regards

Thanx maam.. but i want something, is it athorize that we have an agreement in atty..With sign of him..That he dont care that i want to marry someone.
Plz ..

I thought there is no divorce system in Philippines? just separation ?

Hi
Salah malaykum,
Hi I'm rachel in Islam my name is noor,I work in israel.for 11 years.i have bf palestine.im so stress we don't know what we do how to marry.,I just want to ask,maybe someone to answer me and help us how to get married.
Before I am a catholic converted now as a Muslim but even I a Muslim now.its difficult to find the way how we can married.please help us and maybe someone to read this.thank you in advance.

@cindyrea If you are still legally married in the Philippines and you want to marry again, you have to do it right because MARRIAGE IS A LEGAL BINDING-- it can be used against you in the future if you won't make it right. You have to file for ANNULMENT OF MARRIAGE on your existing marriage to get it dissolved or void (first) since divorce is not available in our country. The process is very long but it needs to get done. If you resort on converting into muslim so you can get married in Saudi, it will not be legal-- if something goes wrong with your relationship with that Saudi man, that MARRIAGE in Saudi can be used against you, or if your husband in Philippines will file ADULTERY, that MUSLIM MARRIAGE will give proof that you are commiting adultery since your marriage is not yet dissolved.

cindyrea wrote:

Hello im cindyrea i am a pilipina and my question is.i am married in philippines  .But im almost 3yrs seperate..and i want to convert islam to marry a saudi man.Bcuz my sponsor want to marry me..Its difficult? ?plz give me a advice and help me if what the is the good..
Thank u and ALLAH bless u

Hi Cindyera
be noted in Islam we don't say convert to Islam, we call it revert to Islam.
ok now in your case even if you are married and once you will revert to Islam and separated husband did not revert to Islam then you will not be considered her wife any more.
you can marry any Muslim after you revert to ISLAM.
second thing when you get married in Islamic way on Islamic document you have right to demand a "MEHR" which could be anything in term of money or property and this must be paid before Marriage , but only if you give relaxation your husband can pay it later. But if in future may God Forbid in case of Divorce he must pay that thing which is mention as MEHR on immediate basis. besides this you have right to demand a separate house (rented / Owned on choice of your husband) and monthly expenses for you as well and all these things are mentioned and agreed and signed infront of QADI (person legally allowed to give you Marriage certificate). this is for social security of a women in islam.

I think above is your answer. but now i have one question for you. Your sponsor is saudi means he is local and he must be well aware of all this law, why he did not give you all this information ?

just to remind you without all these documentation if your marriage faces any bad end you will become expatriate again in this country and you have to leave immediately if you will not have any kids.

how to get married and where then in simple words your in govt court, in presence of QADI , all your documents ( passport, iqama , reverting to islam certificate, Basics of islam knowledge as QADI will confirm some question about islam. if you are over 21 no need your parents approval.

still if need more information do let me know.

Regards

But she is still legally married in Philippines. Even if she's separated (only verbal agreement), it doesn't FREE her from her legal marriage in Philippines, so she needs to process annulment first. Her husband might change his mind and will petition her for deportation. And if her husband is clever enough to get a COPY of her NEW MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE with new husband, she'll get jailed for bigamy because that's a legal proof. 👇
"According to Article 349 of the Revised Penal Code of the Philippines, a person can be criminally responsible for the crime of bigamy if: the offender is legally married; the marriage has not been nullified; or the absent spouse could not yet be presumed dead based on the Civil Code."

@cindyrea
Here ate, this website is very informative regarding annulment process in Philippines if you are determined to file an annulment case even while you are working in Saudi. It says you need to attend at least 2 court hearings during pre-trials. Psychological tests will be done online so need to go home. http://www.gtalawphil.com/Philippine%20 … 0101_6.htm

Yes we don't have DIVORCE but we have ANNULMENT both are the same in terms of the goal of DISSOLVING A MARRIAGE but legal grounds are different. In divorce, the grounds for dissolving a marriage arises DURING MARRIAGE but in ANNULMENT grounds for dissolving it should have existed BEFORE MARRIAGE was contracted. In a very simple thought or idea, in a DIVORCE  CASE you have to prove in court that marriage went wrong (valid grounds) so it has to end. But in an ANNULMENT CASE, you have to prove in court that something wasn't right (valid grounds) just even BEFORE MARRIAGE so it has to be recognized as VOID/INVALID.