Close

Filipina nurse want to marry Palestinian muslim. How and Where?

Hi
Salamalaykum!

Im a filipina nurse in saudi arabia and i have a fiance doctor in the same hospital. Hes a palestinian muslim residing in saudi arabia. Were both muslim bcoz i converted to islam. We are planning to get married but we dont know where and how. Where its better here or in the philippines.. Did our municipality in the philippines will allow marriage of muslims?or better here in saudi arabia? Is it too difficult to marry here?

Pls kindly help thank you.

It is very easy to marry here if both of you are Muslims.
Just you need to go to the General Court (Mahkamat AlDaman Wa AlAnkiha) located in Sulaimania District in AlTahliya Rd,he need to go first and have an appointment, then attend  with the witnesses and the judge will make the marriage contract for you.
Thanks.

Thank you so much. It will be a good help. Thank you .

One thing also, do i need permission from my guardian or from the hosp i work with? Whats the requirements for me? Thank you

Prexious :

Hi
Salamalaykum!

Im a filipina nurse in saudi arabia and i have a fiance doctor in the same hospital. Hes a palestinian muslim residing in saudi arabia. Were both muslim bcoz i converted to islam. We are planning to get married but we dont know where and how. Where its better here or in the philippines.. Did our municipality in the philippines will allow marriage of muslims?or better here in saudi arabia? Is it too difficult to marry here?

Pls kindly help thank you.

Dear Sister,

Here is some of your documents which you need to do marriage here in Saudi Arabia.
As you mentioned you are revert (not convert) Muslim, so you should have ''SHAHADAH (Revert Muslim Certificate)'' it's from issued by a Muslim school (called Madrisa) where you learn about Islam and pass that exam, it's prove of Muslim (after that this certificate you need to translate in English and attached with Arabic certificate and visit to Philippine embassy for attestation), 2nd change of religion on your iqama should process by your hospital. Without these two documents you can't proceed marry to a muslim man here.

Further you need NOC (No objection certificate from your hospital plus from your parents), from parents maybe not that important as you revert into Muslim so QADI (called judge in Islamic court who will do process front of witnesses) he can be sign from your father side. Well that's final process.

I did married already through this process so you can ask me any question anytime if you got any doubt. But I am not using this website always, for time pass only. you can txt me on my whatsapp anytime 0550521012.

Your brother in Islam (Rahman)

Thank you so much brother. You are a real help to me.

Prexious :

Thank you so much brother. You are a real help to me.

Welcome Sister any time.

Wish you all Happy Eid Mubarak

Best Wishes! Palestinians were nice and peace loving people. I have a neighbor in our town who is married to a Palestinian. The girl also returned to Islam and they both stay in our place.

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
Mohdsiddiqi
aman.dove
omerbhai1984
moize24
saudi council of engineers
By moize24
Ashika
fee structure of CELTA
By Ashika
Lucbanin