SCE registration for expats

Hello hilongos1966,

hope this may help :

oracletrek wrote:

Here is a link for application
http://crm.saudieng.org/nCRM/Register.aspx?rt=prof

make sure that you keep the registration reference at the end the application request

Francesca

It was mentioned in the user manual, NOTES: "Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in enginnering along with CAV for universities from Philippines." What is CAV?

I was already uploaded all the important documents that they required ,since one year ago, could you give me a confirmation that SCE received all the documents that i been uploaded to their site.

Thanks

04-March,2013

Saudi Council for Engineer

Dear Sir,
  Kindly assist me to register in your list and help to secure the required documents to renew my IQAMA. Your kind approval for this request is highly appreciated. Allah Bless you all.

Respectfully Yours,

Rey C. Jumaquio-M.E.

dear sir...my reference no is.19357 but yet not recieved sms.im warry for renewal iqma please send a sms for pay the fees for registration. thanks engineer saqib raza

Sir,
    Kindly help in applying for membership in Saudi Council for Engineer because my Iqama will expire this coming 20 March 2013.

Please help me to register in SCE, i need it for my iqama, hope you will attend my needs on how to register...Thank you...

Please let me know the procedure to apply online for SCE registration

I am unable to register, because the first page in the form is not accepting the password which I am entering. please kindly anybody can help me.I am just stuck up in the first page of the form, for the last 5 days. it is giving the message invalid I.D or details.

I am a mechanical engineer and I want to register for saudi counsil of engineers but I am stuck up in the first page and it is not accepting my password and I am trying this for last 5 days, can any body help me.  or can I give all the information manually to the SCE office.I want a solution for this problem please.

assalamalaikum

I have a problem I am unable to register in the form of SCE, I am stuck up in the first page only,and it is giving the message invalid I.D . I had asked many times with customer service person but they told me that may be Iam entering the password in a wrong way but I am entering it as per the example given in the form ex; abc[at]xyz0123 but still it is not accepting so can anybody help me to solve this problem.

how can i register to SCE in an easy way?

i am fernand p. cosca wants to register for SCE

Hello misterorlando2012 & fernand p. cosca -> This may help :

oracletrek wrote:
Fazaluddin Mohammed wrote:

Please let me know the procedure to apply online for SCE registration

Here is a link for application
http://crm.saudieng.org/nCRM/Register.aspx?rt=prof

make sure that you keep the registration reference at the end the application request

Thank you,
Aurélie :)

I am mechanical engineer ,working with Saudi Petrochemical Company and wants to register my self with SCE.

regards

Anis Bakhsh
Sr Maintenace Engineer
Post Box - 2151, Mob # 00966504904530
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical company , Al-Jubail 31961,KSA

I am mechanical engineer ,working with Saudi Petrochemical Company and wants to register my self with SCE.

regards

Anis Bakhsh
Sr Maintenace Engineer
Post Box - 2151, Mob # 00966504904530
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical company , Al-Jubail 31961,KSA

I am a bachelor electrical engineer having 25 years of experience in different field of electrical engineering. Pl inform in details
how I can apply for the registration.

Best regards

Moznur Rahman

Mohammed Moznur Rahman Kh wrote:

I am a bachelor electrical engineer having 25 years of experience in different field of electrical engineering. Pl inform in details
how I can apply for the registration.

Best regards

Moznur Rahman

Details discussed earlier in thread.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 52#1125474

better to go nline

I am a bachelor of science on architecture graduated from the Philippines, having 26 years of experience in different field of construction and designing. How can apply for registration?

Best regards,
Julian  De Castro

Already two years back ihave submitted the documents by hand on 27-11-2010. at batha office  My registration no. 33569   now i need certificate &card of saudi council of engineers  Now once again iwant to upload my all document  so pls guide me the accurate procedure for uploading the documents.

Good day to all!! as of today no SCE message/ reply I receive. Kindly help me what will I do? Do I go to SCE office for this matter or just pay the required amount of 1250 SR on the bank? Please. . . .  help me coz the renewal of my Iqama is near approaching. Thanks a lot for your help in resolving my problem.

I'm Engr. Ernesto E. Elefante, Im already registered with saudi council for engineers. but when my igama need to renew, they told us to fill up some forms which not yet filled up before. immediately i would like to login online registration again but failed due to may be wrong user name or password. i tried to login again requesting my password but still failed. Please help me in securing either my users name or password . as i remember my user name is my own iqama (2029596711) AND PASSWORD IS MY PASSPORT( XX0854726). thanks

Sir,
   Good day I am Cesar Navarro seeking help how to registered with Saudi Council for Engineer to renew my IQAMA, your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Cesar

Need to have registration withSCE.

Hi!

How can i know my registration number?

Thanks
Jake

i have tried the given link to make the logen but after all information fed and the result showed your id or details are not valiadated. Please give me and Advice.

I already filled up the form , how will I know if my registration has reached SCE? What is the next action to be done now?

Hi anyone can give me advice regarding SCE registration.I already applied online for registration since last month but until now i did'nt recieve any sms or response fron saudi council. But my fellow engineers who recenctly applied for online it takes 1 day only and they recieved sms from saudi council. My iqama already expire last month..thanks

mr rolando

after you finished online registration you will recieve sms from saudi and they give you information regarding the payments.

muhammadhafeez

we have thesame situation id or details are not validated.i tried many times. so my friend advice me to visit SCE office to verify this kind of problem.

I am Pedro Ronda Encisa, graduated in Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the Philippines having 18 years experience in Oil & Gas construction. In this regard, i want to upload my documents so please guide mw the accurate procedure for uploading the documents.

I want to register as i am electrical engineer.Please let me know the proceedure.My mobile number is 0553599453 and email is fadelrahman@ gmail.com

Kindly advie the confirmation of my SCE registration on mobile
00966535300148   OR   email:-   [email protected]

I Want To Get Register In Saudi Engineering Council. I Am A Civil Engineer. My Mobile No 0530729435

I Want To Get Registered In Saudi Engineering Council.

i want to get a registered saudi council of engineers i am an electrical engineer.

i am new applicant and i want to know procedures

Hello All

Please also advise me about this
I am an Engineer and also want to register.
Just recently i got my Iqama renewd for one year without this

Plz assist

Please provide me with the necessary information in order to complete my registration in SEC.

Regards