Is Alanya safe?

Love you input about how life in analya is and is it safe with all the things going on.
Thx

Zero problems, zero security issues. Really, I can see no difference between before the coup attempt and after, except for maybe less tourists. In my opinion, now is an excellent time to visit Antalya. Not just because of the security, but because the weather is cooling off from the usual hot summer! :)

Hi Isabella,
Alanya and the other places around the egean and mediterranian and black sea is safe and very beautiful natura. Alson during September there will be more quite because of the school season. You will have nice silent - I mean no children around- times and for Alanya so nice weather. Because during summer season the weather sooo hot and it would be very gard to walk around but September is perfect time.
Have a nice holiday

Hello Im tourist Guid in Alanya and live here since 20 years,Alanya is safe place,if you want know more about Alanya,please write me
Metin

Alanya is %100 safe,

Yes.. Super safe.
You can forget anything in front of your house and still find it after a week.
Lovely city indeed

I live in Alanya since 2005. Alanya is a safe place and always.

Alanya is the best City all around in Turkey. Safe, with easy transportations,cheaper than Istanbul and you have everything you need within 5 kilometers.  Avoid riding taxi it starts at 30 Liras not like Istanbul which it starts at 4 Liras

Yup 100%

Cost of living From low to high per month as follows: -
One time 1 year Resident Visa= one person 1000 or up to 3000 Lira for the whole family
Apartment Rent= 1000 to 2700 lira
Apartment services fees= 50 to 300 Lira
Monthly Food shopping = 1000 to 2000 Lira
Electric= 100 to 600 lira
Stove butane= 120
Water= 50 to 140 lira
Internet= 80 to 150 lira
Cell phone= Local minutes, SMS and data = 25 to 45 lira
Buying a good used car = between 45,000 lira to 85,000 liras
Buying an apartment= $38,000 to $150,000  I would suggest to burchase directly from the Builder.

To be a tourist you wellcome! Be our guest!