Humanity refugee in UK

hi all,
I am an Algerian women ,I was living Dubai for more than 8 years have 2 child ,they was study in English school and right now the company had stopped as from work due to barrel low. i returned back to Algeria but my child could not study and they are suffering as the do jot know Arabic and also French. I Algeria we do not have any English school.my son 13 year is in year 7 and my daughter year 5. please3 advise me want I can do. this an humanity issue . I am thinking to apply for humanity refugee in UK is it possible please?
NB: All teacher in School are saying that I keeled both my child to bring them to Algeria.

firstaid wrote:

hi all,
I am an Algerian women ,I was living Dubai for more than 8 years have 2 child ,they was study in English school and right now the company had stopped as from work due to barrel low. i returned back to Algeria but my child could not study and they are suffering as the do jot know Arabic and also French. I Algeria we do not have any English school.my son 13 year is in year 7 and my daughter year 5. please3 advise me want I can do. this an humanity issue . I am thinking to apply for humanity refugee in UK is it possible please?
NB: All teacher in School are saying that I keeled both my child to bring them to Algeria.

Unfortunately there is no visa that is granted on the basis that someone would like their children to study in an English school. And for good reasons.

XB23 wrote:
firstaid wrote:

hi all,

Unfortunately there is no visa that is granted on the basis that someone would like their children to study in an English school. And for good reasons. Every man and his dog would have applied for it if it existed.

They are in fact getting tough on immigration rules, and it is getting harder to enter the UK.

firstaid wrote:

hi all,

I'd seriously doubt an asylum status would be granted because your kids don't know a language.  They can learn them, and believe me, kids can learn languages quickly if you and the schools support them in it.

Perhaps there is a better chance of you all getting in to France. Youngsters can learn a new language in 6 - 12 months and France has a large Algerian population.

We are missing a point.

The international criteria of awarding some one political asylum is to protect him or her from a war zone, gross racial or religious mistreatment endangering one's life.

Unfortunately, seeking better or a particular kind of education will not qualify for 'Asylum'.

If your preference is to acquire "UK Curriculum" education for your kids, you may put your kids in any of the privately run educational institutions by applying for student visa applicable for entire duration of study of 1 year intervals.

You may also be allowed to visit and accompany your kids for a maximum of 6 months at any given time by giving UK visa awarding authorities sufficient assurance of your financial strength. :)

Perhaps because of the UK being known across the world as a soft-touch country where any sob-story can grant you entry. She probably came across a few or were told stories, and thought she has a chance.

Hansson wrote:

Perhaps there is a better chance of you all getting in to France. Youngsters can learn a new language in 6 - 12 months and France has a large Algerian population.

The latest terrorist attacks in France, especially those carried out by Algerians, have made the OP's chances slim to none of entering France legally.

I'm amazed you posted such poor misinformation.

In the real world, the OP has very little chance of entering Europe legally in the suggested method as there is no obvious threat to life or limb, meaning the asylum application would probably be refused out of hand.