The exploratory trip i s a go for Sept 7 thru 21

Airfare booked
lodging booked
rental reserved
extended parking in Tampa booked.

Hello all
As you can see the logistics of getting there are done.  The purpose of this trip  is to determine if we want to make the move next year. We would like to see all parts of the island.  Do free or low cost stuff as if we were living there.

Would real like to connect with folks from different parts of the island to find about the good and bad.
Carol you are already on my contact list thank you.

Neither one of us want to live in a city  environment,  we can visit occasionally  but will not live in one.  If we move we will be looking for a place with at least  a 1/4 acre. We have 3 dogs from 15 to 70 lbs and inside cats. No they are not  this trip

This trip would be just myself, Lexie and a good friend

Any help would be appreciated

Can't wait to hear about your trip.  Hope its everything you have hoped for.

We are going in November to explore and check out the island to see if we would want to live there.

That why we are going

If you are planning to be in the Arecibo area during the last week of your trip, my husband and I would be happy to show you some of the beautiful sights and introduce you to friends!
Joy

The only things that are going to planned are a trip to Culebra one day when we can get ferry tickets and the biobay electric boat tour one night in Fajardo. So yes we could