Anyone know where I can buy a battery for my BlackBerry in Sri Lanka

I have scanned the papers (they have been helpful) but I am yet to find a vendor who sells BB accessories. Specifically I need to buy a spare battery. It takes a month for me to get it down from America. Unfortuantely I cant wait a month. Anyone know any vendors please direct me. Thanks.

You may try: the local dealer to contact

To be honest, I myself aren't a ‘blackberry' fan nonetheless, it's worth a try.
Good luck!

Laura

Hi Laura, thanks for the tip. Went and did some battery hunting at the Majestic mall and found some dealers selling knockoffs. Then a helpful soul in the form of another shopkeeper directed me to a shop called Vayu. They had the authentic battery.albeit for a steep price.I did the math and decided to buy. As for being a blackberry fan....lol....I'm an addict. Badly in need of therapy.lol. Thanks again.have a happy new year.

I have question which is not related toyour questıon directly but :):)
Are the batteries for all devices in English way in SL, which means do I have to use convertor from 2 pin plug to 3 pin plug?
thanks

Not tracking about the 'English way' reference but you get wall conduits for both 2 and 3 pin plugs. Just bring a converter along in case as some places are unpredictable. Hope that answered your question.

Hello there!
I believe you're referring to whether it is ‘UK standard'? Yes it is.. lately it's been pretty much so, nonetheless; for your information, there are convertors freely available in the city for such use and for similar purpose regardless of you carry 2 or 3 pin socket. So, that shouldn't be a problem at all.
Anyways, good luck with your travel plans I am sure you're gonna love it and wish you and the rest a fabulous New Year filled with peace, joy and happiness!
Cheers!

Sean
xx

Thanks Sean and Journey Man, so that I can use all my devices with no problem, relief!
SL is calling me at the end of Jan!

Glad to help.

terracota wrote:

I have question which is not related toyour questıon directly but :):)
Are the batteries for all devices in English way in SL, which means do I have to use convertor from 2 pin plug to 3 pin plug?
thanks

most likely! buy a universal adaptor

Yep, those come in handy all over. Wherever you may be.

You're most welcome.
Cheers..!!

Sean