Planning to move in for aged parents

Hi Dear
My only daughter and son just started to live and work in Australia on a PR visa.We the aged parents are having skype chatting with them almost every day, still we miss them badly.We don't know when and how we five (including our daughter-in-law) will be able to live together?
My question is that, is there any scope for us to live with them in Australia at this stage of life? If yes how to do that ?and what will be minimum cost per person to get a PR visa in AUD ?
With best wishes

Best check this website to see what type of visa you can apply for.
You will need full private medical insurance cover.

As to my opinion - not much hope.
At your age virally none. Only if they become Citizens then "Reunification"

The only chance you have if you have millions of $. You buy in.

New topic