Close

Safe VPN for mac

Sorry to bother everyone with so many questions, but does anyone know of a good (free, if possible) VPN to download for a Mac OSX 10.7.5?

Am homeschooling my children and need access to things I can get without it!

due to DNS poisioning, better to have a paid vpn rather than a free vpn which is normaly not working in China. I use IPVanish, but there is a problem, you have to use a working vpn to get it, the IPVanish website is blocked as well, so it's a good idea to get a vpn before you come to china.

free VPN can never be sustainable in China, which has a superior firewall to block all foreign content and VPNs I use ExpressVPN for Mac and can access any web in China works for me so far try it and I hope it will solve your issue. thanks

I would suggest CyberGhost VPN service. But, these free VPN tends to be limited in bandwidth, connectivity and leak your DNS which makes it useless in the first place. I would recommend you to instead of  using free VPN look for cheap VPNs which are offered in discounts by sites like these sites mostsecurevpn.com/cheap-vpn-services/ they sometimes offer more discounts than a direct vendor.

ExpressVPN absolutely works fine!

I've been using expressVPN for almost a year now. It's reliable.

Expatriate health insurance in Suzhou

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Suzhou

Moving to Suzhou

Find tips from professionals about moving to Suzhou

Travel insurance in Suzhou

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Suzhou

Flights to Suzhou

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Suzhou