Hi please help & give me some advise

Hi crissa 24 from Philippines I work here in Saudi Arabia im a private nurse. I want to ask an advise, I have a Saudi boyfriend here in Riyadh  his working in obe of the hospital here in riyadh and he ask me for marriage, but all I know he cannot marry me because I'm not a Saudi and Saudi government they don't allow saudi marry a none Saudi unless he is 30 years old above. And his still only 24 years old. Please give some advise. We love each other so much.

Even if he is above 30 yrs still he will need permission from MOI to get married to you. This topic has been discussed previously in this forum and if you do a small search you will get all details you need in some of the previous threads.

^^ In addition, if he can't get permission from MOI for whatever reason, don't get married abroad as there has been some unfortunate cases.

How difficult is it to get permission from MOI?

Come on guys , let the happy couple .

Other then the other wrote:

How difficult is it to get permission from MOI?

Come on guys , let the happy couple .

Yea. It's complicated.

Other then the other wrote:

let the happy couple .

Let the happy couple DOT?
:unsure

Kabayan, May mga kabayan din natin na nakapag asawa ng Saudi pero sa Pinas sila nanirahan. Kung pareho kayo ng reliheyon pwede siguro. Best Wishes.

I have very good advise for you ... :)

JohnMartin wrote:

Kabayan, May mga kabayan din natin na nakapag asawa ng Saudi pero sa Pinas sila nanirahan. Kung pareho kayo ng reliheyon pwede siguro. Best Wishes.

As this is an Anglophone forum could you post only in English please so everyone can understand what you wrote and follow this discussion?  Everyone, who needs the information, can  have the benefits of it.

sabuelizz wrote:

I have very good advise for you ... :)

And that is...?

Very good Primadonna ..........very good.

I see some Filipino that were married with a Saudi and choose to live in the Philippines. If you are in the same religion maybe it works. Best Wishes.

if he is not the oldest son, it should not be a problem, whatever the case is, he has to apply for permit  and it takes time (and connections) to get it.

Same here i need some advices how it will be , have a boyfriend too and he is 25 in their arabic calendar and in english he is 24! And he can marry non saudi when he get 30 , but its possible if he apply now and it takes time before they approve it so maybe when he reach 30 upon waiting they gonna approve it? Im just an optimistic person why i put up that idea. But please if you know how and what,  just let us know! Coz i had a patient here too who lives here in saudi and she got married with saudi man and they r both still young and unfortunately i forgot to ask her!

Unfortunately he cannot marry you for now. It is impossible until he reaches 30, then it may be possible.

I'm a Filipina married to a Saudi man. We struggled to get married as he was 27 when we met and so was I. We waited until he was 30 and then we applied. After 2 years, we got our approval.

So if both of you are willing to wait, then I think there is no problem. Nothing is impossible, just pray and if it's for you, then it's for you. That's your destiny.

*I saw your post was in 2016, so I hope until now you are still together. :) All the best!

You cannot apply early on as there are requirements that need to be met.

If they say 30 years old, they will check his date of birth.

So if you don't meet any of the requirements, your application will be rejected immediately.

The only possibility of having a Saudi man marry a non-Saudi woman without the age requirement is if he is previously married to a Saudi woman who allows him to marry a second wife; or if he's divorced to her.

But if you are the first wife, you need to meet the requirements.