Close

Returning Mauritian

Hi everyone

I am looking for the names of companies / individuals who could assist me with the detailed requirements/paperwork that I should understand/complete as a returning Mauritian.

Many thanks

following - as I am interested too!

Hi all.

No contacts or feedback on this subject?

Thanks

Hi a returning resident from where?

There is this scheme http://www.diaspora.mu
frankly the paperwork and evidence required makes my head spin

There is also a returning resident scheme that also requires paperwork overload such as producing 5 years of original payslips. if you are anything like me I don't where this months one is let alone last 5 years.

Good luck.  Happy to chat on DM if you like.
a x

Hello,

I can advise and assist. Kindly contact me.

Regards
Gawesh

Hi Gawesh. I sent you a message. Did you receive it?

Hi Dean,

Thanks for your message. I received it and just replied to it. Kindly check and revert.

Regards
Gawesh

HI Returning resident you will need to bring your payslips for 5 was abayears , all your NPF tax and all related proof of documents stating you was working abroad.
Please bear in mind that  MRA /immigration will track all your number of days who have spend as vacation in Mauritius and this will remove from your 5 years .Try to calculate if possible stay 1 -2 month to cover those days. I had same experience in the past. I came Mauritius after 11 years from Tanzania. For 10 years stay you no need to produce any papers.
regards
rishi

Thanks Rishi. Do you have a contact name or number of the relevant authority that I could speak to? Thanks again

Hi,

Did you receive my reply?

Regards
Gawesh

Hi Gawesh

I did thank you. Will reply asap.

Thanks

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy stress-free travel to Mauritius