how to change my date of birth on Iqama , its wrong.

please anyone inform me about how to change my date of birth on my iqama ,its wrong , and what documents required for it .

hello is there anyone to help me

Hi  Mirzamm,

Welcome to :)

A little more patience please, your topic is still new and members are not always online to participate. ;)

Meanwhile, i will suggest you to have a look at the Information on visas in Saudi Arabia section, you might find some relevant information.



If you are working, you can contact government section or department in you company and they will help you to correct it.
Passport would be fine to correct it.


Thanks my dear, I already contact with my governm relation section , according to them Jawazat already closed, after reopen they will do it.thanks again.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Off-topic. Please wait for members to reply on your own thread.Thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
New topic