Hi there, just wondering what would be a good business if you have 100K? We plan to retire back home in a year or two. We saved but still need a way to sustain our daily needs. Can anyone give us a rundown of daily or monthly expenses (minus rent/we own a house). We have a good size lot and we plan to grow our own food like fruits and veggies (organic living). Also is Cavite and Batangas a great place to live and start a business?

Can anyone can give us advice for starting a business with 100K budget (or less) and what type of business would that be? one of our plan is to start a coffee shop/bakery good for 25, not sure if this is do-able though with our budget.

Thanks in advance for your comments and advice  ;)

i would suggest u to make clothing business by that capital. u can be a very good clothing dealer in ur area. i have seen a lot of people are earning very good amount of money just investing less than that amount. so i would suggest u to invest half of the amount for clothing and rest u can invest something else. Filipinos are very much shopaholic they love to buy a lot cloths. from my exp. i wd say clothing business. if u are in need of direct supplier for Bangladesh clothing items let me know. thanks

This question has already been asked elsewhere. Please check the forum before posting duplicate questions! There is a lot of feedback from users on the other thread... Good luck!

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
How and where find a IT Job ?
By splouvier
michael ayala
Teaching ESL in the Philippines
By FCStraight
Where to find trustworthy Maids?
By drealee08
Find JOB in the different countries. GOD BLESS
By Zanelenard
Eleonor V Caballero
housekeeping for a man if you have
By Eleonor V Caballero

Expatriate health insurance in the Philippines

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Philippines

Moving to the Philippines

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Philippines

Travel insurance in the Philippines

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Philippines

Flights to the Philippines

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Philippines