On arrival visa

Hi,
I'm a nurse in jeddah.  My husband is also working here but worker visa. I'm planning to go India to deliver my baby. Is it possible to bring my newborn in on arrival visa? Is it necessary for my husband to travel with me? Please help me... Because I heard that only dependant wife is allowed to bring her new born in on arrival visa... But we both are in different work visa...

If you are planning delivery in India and intend to return with baby, then why not get the visa from Saudi Embassy in India. Once you get the passport for the baby, send it to the embassy along with your passport copy, iqama copy and thats about it. The process might take 3-4 weeks max depending on the rush, this is safer than having to travel without a visa or awaiting on arrival visa.

Janet mercy wrote:

Hi,
I'm a nurse in jeddah.  My husband is also working here but worker visa. I'm planning to go India to deliver my baby. Is it possible to bring my newborn in on arrival visa? Is it necessary for my husband to travel with me? Please help me... Because I heard that only dependant wife is allowed to bring her new born in on arrival visa... But we both are in different work visa...

yes you will get on arrival visa for your New born.

No, there's nothing called visa on arrival in Saudi. Once your baby is born, after a few weeks get him a passport and apply to the Saudi Embassy, you will be his sponsor and he will get an iqama as your child.

beirut961 wrote:

No, there's nothing called visa on arrival in Saudi. Once your baby is born, after a few weeks get him a passport and apply to the Saudi Embassy, you will be his sponsor and he will get an iqama as your child.

Update your information brother

Check this thread

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 46&p=2

Thank you for this update,

but most of these people are talking about the case where the father is sponsoring the baby because the wife is unemployed or simply the baby is going to be linked as a dependent on the father's iqama.

In her case, she is the nurse and she is not linked to her husband who has worker visa. This is why it's a complicated case where there's no need to risk it.

Better ask her employer for definite answer.

Thank you so much sir for you valuable information. ... This visa will be dependent or visit only?

Hi there, what if it was a 4 month old with usa passport. Do i get visa on arrival?