Moving to London

Hello everyone,

I'm waiting contract offer for job based in London.

Can someone tell me please, what are approximate life expenses in London per month...just from-to?

Company is in Fenchurch Street so can you suggest living areas relatively near with "good" prices and normal neighborhood?

Thanks!

I think you can live in london on a fairly varied budget, but it depends on what you're looking for.  Are you willing to house share, or do you want to live on your own?  Depending on how many people you share with will determine the costs.  Also, the distance you live from the centre of London, and how long you're prepared to travel to work will effect the price.

I am from Hawaii and I am an International Sales Manager for Hotels/Resorts. I have the ability and profession to move to England if I want to, but I do not have any idea which area (city or outskirts) would be the best for me. I have been to London only for a few days, and really enjoyed it, but I really don't like big cities too much. In Hawaii, if you don't go to the beach or golf, there is not much to do, so I would love to be in a place where I can go out and meet or date men my age (I am 45 and single) too. Any advise would be helpful, and I would be more than happy to return the favor or send a little something from Hawaii.  Leilani