What Salary is enough to live in London and make good money?

hey

Please tell me how much salary is enough to live in London and make good money
thanks

London is very expensive.  It gets a bit less so the further away you are from the centre.  I currently live in the UK and get a good salary - I couldn't afford to live in London.

Any particular reason you've chosen London?

Well that's why i am asking my job offer is in london so if i choose to live out side london how much is okay as a salary ?

A press report from a few months ago says you need to earn at least £77k p/annum to live in London.

That's for someone looking to become a home-owner. He probably isn't here for that. Anyway, to get an idea of cost of living in London:

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ci … ity=London

London is doable on any budget, you just have to set your expectations.

You can get flat shares from 600pcm in decent areas.  In my research, a studio will run you at least 1k if you want a desirable neighborhood.  If you're budget minded, just don't expect to have a lot of space.  If you keep that in mind, you will be fine.

London is a wretched place to live unless you are in a very high salary. Even £50,000 will not feel very wealthy there. Any less and you are living like a rat.

I studied and lived in london for 2 years before moving to Liverpool.
With the money i used to paid a ensuite room in a shared flat with other 3 students on the university halls I could affort to pay a flat in a good location for my own here in Liverpool.

It is very difficult to say how much is a good salary anywhere as it depends of your expectations and living standards, also if you are going to live on your own, with your family and if you have to maintain them.

I have a mortgage here in Liverpool, living in a top area, penthouse flat, 2 bedrooms, no kids, me and my partner work and we have a household income of £85K a year.  We know that to keep our standard of living we would need a combined income of at least £110K- £120K a year in London otherwise we would not move there.
We also know that renting something similar to our curren flat but in London would cost us around £3000K a month plus bills.

It all depends on your cirscumstances. You probabily have to give more details as your question is too broad and you might get all sort of answers

I would suggest to come to the UK, go to London and have a look with your own eyes before making any decision.

What is your job offer for?