Best way to immigrate with family to Canada?

Hello to all, I am living here in Saudi Arabia, I am planning to go to Canada and settle there with my family.What is the best route? provincial nominee program or federal skilled worker? and what type of visa?

hello to all, i am new here, hope you can help me on how to migrate from saudi to canada

Hi RamosFC,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Canada forum for more visibility and interaction with the members.

I invite you to have a look at the  Living in Canada guide to know more about Canada and the procedures that you should follow to expatriate there.

Why have you chosen Canada ? Have you been there before?

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks, I think Canada is a great country and I heard the benefits there are good if you are a permanent resident, Nope, I haven't been there.  I would also like to experience the snow  :D

RamosFC wrote:

Hello to all, I am living here in Saudi Arabia, I am planning to go to Canada and settle there with my family.What is the best route? provincial nominee program or federal skilled worker? and what type of visa?

Cost question aside, time is usually the next important question. Typically federal skill has had the reputation of being slower of the 2. However federal skill worker is no longer around. Its been replaced with Express Entry since last year and so its pretty new. There's been some folks who have had their PR approve in just 6 mths. Some even shorter. Its hard to gauge on things since there is nothing to compare it with as its just being implemented. Provincial nominee (depending on which province) can be faster, however they have a lower threshold limit. On the other hand applying with a working visa requires you to have a job offer first.

Hi  can you tell me how to proceed for Permanent resident please... really want to settle in canada with my family

Federal Skilled worker class would be the best and off course Toronto should be the destination or Vancouver as the 2nd option

Hello Ramos... there are some immigration consulting companies that offer free evaluation of your profile to see if you qualify for Express Entry, try them.
If not yet, then I will invite you to consider coming to Canada as a student. If you choose the right program you will have at the end 3 years of post graduate program. After a year of working in your field and with an employment in the National Occupation Classification you will be able to apply for PR
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Advertising your own services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Belle if you would like to consider studying in Canada as step 1 in your plans of moving to Canada xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Same.here I'm living in Saudi thinking to move in Hungary or Canada!

Laura Lopez Rocha wrote:

Hello Ramos... there are some immigration consulting companies that offer free evaluation of your profile to see if you qualify for Express Entry, try them.
If not yet, then I will invite you to consider coming to Canada as a student. If you choose the right program you will have at the end 3 years of post graduate program. After a year of working in your field and with an employment in the National Occupation Classification you will be able to apply for PR
xxx

Hi Laura,

Just get along with the question from Ramos, I also want to move to Canada through school-Graduated Program in Computer Science. However, when you get to the step when you graduate from school and you can apply through PR through PNP. Do you need IELTS and how long do we need to wait for the PR?
I am afraid that I can not stand there and has to get back to my country to start over again. Oh my age is 40+. Will it be a problem?

If anyone has some experiences related to education and get the PR. Please share here. I love to here it from you.

Thank you.
Iwan